DIRECTIONS AND PARKING
American Blues Theater performs in the Lakeview neighborhood at Stage 773.
The performance venue is located at 1225 W. Belmont Ave. on the south side of Belmont, between Lakewood and Racine. Click on the map below to get point to point directions.
- Valet parking is available 1 hour before the performance time for $12 on evenings & Saturday/Sunday matinees.
- Metered parking is available on Belmont.
- A park-to-pay lot is located at 1333 W. Belmont, one block west.
Public Transportation Options:
- By El: a few blocks west of the Belmont Red/Brown/Purple stop.
- By Bus: #77 Belmont bus.
- Click on the CTA trip planner http://transitchicago.com/ for directions to the theater.
- Bike: A Divvy station is located at Racine & Belmont. There are also bike racks for personal use.
American Blues Theater
SIGN UP FOR BLUES NEWS:
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter for performance updates, special offers, information about our artists, and exclusive events!